View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:10 AM   #76
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Here's every completion, feel free to show me all these plays where he didn't give his guys a shot to create YAC. Go ahead, chart them out for me.

And yeah, he did have some "wow" throws. The throw to the corner of the end zone was an excellent throw that was on the money, open or not. Shitty QB's miss that throw all the time.

And the throw to (Ekeler?) down the sideline was an excellent throw.

The throw to Keenan Allen, over the defenders arm while getting hit, that wasn't a great throw?

GMAFB.

This is just CP hating on any QB not named Mahomes, like always.

The Ekeler play, really? That should’ve been picked off if Thornhill just turns around.

The TD pass is solid but he’s just throwing to a spot. Fenton has no chance if he just hit the general back corner, and he did. Good, but the receiver was wide open.

I’ll give you the throw to Allen over the middle. Best one.

He misplaced the ball to Allen on the sideline where Sneed seems to have slipped up, otherwise he might pick that ball.

Everything else is pretty much checkdowns, screens, quick game where the receivers tack on extra yardage due to poor tackling. And this is just his completion reel.

I stand by my OP. There is no way based off of that one game to say that he’s the answer for them already for 10-15 years.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote