Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 05:10 AM   #2170
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Fish have not been active so I've been just taking it easy but I'm just glad to be here. I'm only using one pole with liver and shrimp but I have a three pole license. what is cool this year a license is good for 365 days a year so it doesn't cut off at the first of the year it's good the date of next year you purchased it.

I didn't expect catch anything but never know. Temps need go up another twenty degrees to do any good.
Yeah thats how the licenses are here, good 365 days from date of purchase

Same here on the temps, still just a bit too cool right now... hoping it isnt yet another cold and rainy spring
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.