View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 05:43 PM   #201
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I dont care anything about the dude himself but his sources and most the facts above are sound. You didnt read it did you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
**** no I didn't read it. Are you kidding me?

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2...d-mystery.html
Quote:
Then who care about your opinion. It just theories put together from some pretty smart guys that he has put together once again explaining for everything we think we know we really know very little.

Well except for you Saul. You are all knowing. I dont care if that guy is from the flat earth society or believes in little green men he strung together a lot of things many people would not know in a fairly short read. That just proves we really know very little.
Quote:
whatever I have never herd of the guy I read it from a search. Doesnt change that there is some interesting posts. In fact has nothing to do with the fack he is a loon in life.
So you lectured me for not reading his bullshit when you yourself hadn't read his crap. Then, you had the balls to talk about the sources he cited...and there's no way in hell you vetted them.

Spoiler alert: They're all other stupid conspiracy blogs.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.