View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 02:22 PM   #62
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
My "fringe" roster guys at this point are Seantavius Jones, Jordan Devey, Jah Reid and CJ Spiller.

If the Chiefs can find upgrades for each, I can see them moving on. Also, I think that while Lampkin or Bausby could push for a spot on the 53, the Chiefs would be looking at 8 offensive lineman versus 9.

Miller's coming off an Achilles and while he hasn't looked great so far, I expect his play to continue to ascend over the course of the season.
Perhaps -- but I've never known an athlete to get healthier by continually playing him.

If they're playing him now, he's only going to get less healthy as the season wears on.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.