Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:05 PM   #1617
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
He's played four years and the two good years were when he was paired with a good QB. And the bad years were when he wasn't. But I guess that's just a coincidence right?

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not. But neither do you. You seem to think you know, but really none of us know what Mooney really is, and I'd rather not pay MVS $$$ to him just to find out.

look, I don't have anything in particular against Mooney; he just doesn't move the needle for me, either statistically or on the little tape I've seen. Plus, he's just been pretty inconsistent. He looks like a reclamation project, a la josh Gordon/Kelvin Benjamin/insert another JAG paycheck collector, and personally, I'm completely over that route.

I would rather spend a little more (up to, but not necessarily, say $20 million/yr) and get an actual proven WR than sign yet another giant-ass ? mark at a position of critical need, that's all.

You like Mooney, and I don't. We can just agree to disagree on this guy, and move the eff on.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.