View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #114
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I think you should make every effort to be a good neighbor. That goes both ways.

The majority of people are willing to compromise and would be willing to do something to alleviate your discomfort. I'm sure there is something that can be added to the light that will dim your side or block it and still look attractive for their investment.

that said, I do live next to one of those people that asking politely turns into a clusterf@k of dipshittery.

Give them a chance to fix it before you're a dick about it or turn them in. They likely didn't realize it was bothersome to you.
Wouldn't frozen paint balls be better?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.