View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 01:02 PM   #55
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I don’t see a path to where we extend Sneed. I wish I did because last year was probably the best year any CB has had in a Chiefs uniform in my lifetime. We are just too good at developing DBs to not extract value to reallocate it at other positions of need when we have 2-3 guys that can step in and be solid at CB, but needs at other positions.
Yes. Furthermore, to take full advantage of the the developing DBs, we have to move them up in the depth chart. Then, if/when they demonstrate superior abilities themselves, we get draft compensation when we lose them. It's a virtuous cycle from which we continue to reap benefits, but only if we keep that wheel turning.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote