View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 03:54 PM   #896
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

With nobody else famous from Cincinnati to capture our attention, our seventh-round pick will be announced by the marketing manager of two famous consumer brands, reflecting Cincinnati's background of manufacturing and factory-made food.

We speak, of course, of Juicy Juice and Sunny D.

The marketing manager steps on stage. We don't know her name, but it doesn't really matter because she IS Juicy Juice and Sunny D. She pauses, takes a long and carefully orchestrated drink of her Juicy Juice Mango drink, then smiles at the crowd, a small sheen of mango juice visible on her upper lip.

The Cincinnati Bengals select Matt Gay, K, Utah.

Interestingly, there was a line about mangoes in an episode of WKRP once. Here you go.

Johnny:
Here's how we do it. We go into the supermarket. [to Bailey] You create a ruckus in the produce section. [to Venus] You grab the poster, slip it under your jacket, we're out the door!

Bailey:
What kind of ruckus?

Johnny:
I don't know, uh, something with mangoes.

Bailey:
Mangoes?

Andy:
[entering] Hey, Venus, don't worry about the posters; they'll be out of the supermarkets by tomorrow.

Venus:
Thank goodness.

Bailey:
Oh, too bad. I was just getting a mental picture of me and those mangoes.

Johnny:
Yeah...?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.