View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 06:46 PM   #164
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I knew a couple people that got cancer and just refused treatment and died because they didn't want to go on. I am glad you still have a fight in you to keep moving forward. It helps other people just knowing you are alive.
Thank you very much; I appreciate it!

I finally caught a break today. They put me on blood thinner pills so I won't be giving myself those painful injections in my gut. I'd have ended up making an entire ring around my belly button with those shots. *shudder* And, I am back home getting ready to watch The Blacklist and then Vikings. Ahhh, I feel so much better now.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.