View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 11:26 AM   #159
Veteran

I have been put on blood thinners now and the delivery method leaves a lot to be desired. I have to get a shot in the side of my gut twice a day and it is horrible as it feels like the needle is still in there for anywhere from 15 seconds to over a minute, depending on the nurse. Now they tell me that *I* have to do it myself at home. Umm, what part of needles and I do not mix is not sinking in with them? One doc said there are pills that do the same thing as the shot. OKAY, problem solved, right? Gimme the pills already!

The nurses said they will get me comfortable with injecting myself before I am discharged. That settles it then. I am staying in the hospital until I die.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.