View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 04:33 PM   #87
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I do mine at home. I started out at a men's center. I got tired of going to the office once a week though, so I moved to a local family practice. He's great. I only have to check in once every six months and he doesn't hassle me when I need a refill.

When I started, my T was lowish, but not criminally low (it was 315). The TRT fixed my problems though.
I think mine might be low but at what point do they consider it low enough for TRT?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.