Thread: Food and Drink What Salsas are you guys running
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 10:34 PM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I was actually a bit disappointed with the Mango Habanero, but I think only because I had tried the Ghost Pepper and there was such a big difference in heat.

And I also remember sitting down for some chips and salsa with zero expectation of kind of burning off my face.

It was more enjoyable the next time I tried it, just having that expectation... and IIRC, it was in a burrito with some cheese and sour cream to take the edge off just a bit.
Yeah. Some of y’all are good for more heat than I am. I’m good for a fair bit, but one thing I’ve learned eating some of the authentic stuff out here is that while I’m better than most about handling heat, I still have enough honker whiteboard genetics that I’m not good for the big guns.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.