View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #62
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Exactly, I get a kick out of people who are like "It cant be this guy or that guy, or it would be terrible". People, we have been living in hell with Sutton, I don't see how anybody could do any worse. If he improves marginally, we win against NE, if he gets us up to average, we are going to be a top team again, but with better chance to get to the promised land.
Everyone wants the “big name” signing. I get it though, we’re all hungry. Nobody is going to tell me that this signing is garbage. The same people who are saying this are the same people that said “as long as Reid is around Sutton is stayin”.

I’m on board with Spags, he’s going to convince Collins to join our squad.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.