View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 12:41 AM   #122
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcchief View Post
I have no clue why they are starting Ridenour. I think the T-Wolves are a playoff team. They were a pretty tough matchup for OKC last year even though we swept them. You add Rubio, Williams and JJ ****FACE and they are a tough out. I think they could be a 6-8 seed in the West. If not, they'll be good in the coming years if they keep it together.
The thing is, I remember those TWolves teams when it was just Garnett and a bunch of other guys. They had guys like Chauncy Billups, who was a ****ing bitch and not at all a good player at the time. Then they had Anthony Peeler, Gary Trent, Joe Smith, and Rasho Nesterovic at STARTING center. Wally Sczerbiak was the best player on the team not named Kevin Garnett. It was really ugly, but Flip Saunders had them playing good basketball.

This (should be) starting lineup with Rubio, Barea, Williams, Love, and Darko is FAR more talented from top to bottom. Only difference is Kevin Garnett vs Kevin Love. Hell, even Wes Johnson off the bench is far better quality than anything those old teams had. Adelman's the kind of coach that can get these guys working together to play good basketball. That's what they've been missing from Kurt Rambis all these years.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.