View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 12:47 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Yeah. Landed this afternoon. Saw so much Patriots gear at the airport I nearly vomited.

As Stevie said, I can't remember the last time I wanted a regular season win this badly. This game is our litmus test and tells us whether a Super Bowl this season is realistic or not.

And damn, it's for pride.
Godspeed my friend.

Give em hell!
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.