Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 12:13 PM   #221
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I've enjoyed Bad Batch for what it's been to this point - mostly nostalgia. But you're right, that was a big reveal and makes the show relevant going forward with the lore.
What I really appreciate about Bad Batch is how nicely it's wrapping up The Clone Wars and expanding the lore.

They got really creative with it. It's just interesting to watch. I mean, meeting Captain Rex in a Republic cruiser graveyard? WOW.

And the abandoned cloning facility. Man, that could go anywhere. At first I thought it was going to be what eventually becomes Bespin.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote