Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 11:23 AM   #219
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I don't know how many of you guys are watching Bad Batch but last night's episode finally made the series relevant, which could have a major impact in the post-RotJ Star Wars lore, including the Book of Boba Fett, The Mandalorian and who knows what else.

It's a bummer that it took nine episodes to make watching it worthwhile, but I guess that's better than Resistance, which was awful from the start, so much so I stopped watching after 4 episodes.

For those of you not watching, I'll put the highlight in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler!
I've enjoyed Bad Batch for what it's been to this point - mostly nostalgia. But you're right, that was a big reveal and makes the show relevant going forward with the lore.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.