View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 10:21 AM   #26
MVP

Honestly, I'm rooting for a redemption arch from Toney now.

Kids got athletic talent, shows sparks of brilliance, but he's just immature. Hell, so was I at that age. Still am! He was thrust into a situation where he was being touted as the new #1 WR for the best team in football after an abysmal start to his pro career and clearly wasn't ready. I think Andy made that comment to give him confidence, but ultimately made him self conscious.

PFF only has him marked down as responsible for 4 drops all last season, but I know he had 4 in the DET game and received PFF's worst single game WR score since 2018, so there were definitely more. His season grade was a 62%, which isn't all that bad considering the NFL fanship's current impression of him. Hollywood Brown, our new #1 WR, only had a 67% grade last season himeself. Anyways, I'd be surprised if his drop % was above 10%. We've seen plenty of college guys with near the same drop %, notably Troy Franklin this year, that are still considered highly desirable and picked in the 1st or 2nd round of the draft.

There's a popular NFL parody instagram that never gives this guy a break. Literally, near daily content trolling him, which is actually pretty funny but a bit overdone at this point.

#K-ToneyComeback
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote