Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Fish are often inside fast current behind a rock, log or other obstruction where the current is disrupted. As a matter of fact I found it to be one the best places to fish because the faster current brings more food down. The fish see the food, pop out of the hiding spot and back in until next morsel comes along.

As far at the original thread; I'm a huge fly fisherman. I just don't want to talk about it right now because I'm snowed in and can't go right now. It's like needing to get laid then exacerbating the problem by looking at nudie mags.

I think a lot of the difference in opinion on river holding water is due to the different species that people are targeting.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.