View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 05:21 PM   #129
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
What worries me most is the actor playing Solo. I'll defer to Dane in regards to the timing and use of acting coaches, but I have little hope he'll be any good.
The only reason I have any hope that Ehrenreich will be any good at this role is he beat out 2,500 other actors, including Taron Edgerton.

Personally, I'd have rather seen Ehrenreich as a young Han Solo in a different standalone as a cameo, or with just a few minutes of screen time, then decide whether or not to move forward with a full blown movie featuring a young Han Solo.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.