View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 06:45 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Here's a couple stats for you:

The Chiefs are the first team in the NFL's post-season history to play back-to-back games beginning both of those games down by double digits and then come back to win by double digits.

This one is more ridiculous, IMO: The Chiefs, since being down by 24 to HOU, have scored on 13 out of 17 possessions. That's 75% of possessions, people. No other team in history has posted such a number. That may be the most ridiculous playoffs team offensive stat I've ever heard of.
Can’t afford a bad start in the next game. Niners are a much better team than Houston and Tennessee. I am hoping the Miami weather will help the KC offense. Their performance was pretty strong in super cold weather. Lot of drops by receivers and I think the sub-freezing weather might have contributed.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.