View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 01:19 AM   #202
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJohnny
Put the %$#@!&* body armor on, do your year in Iraq and then come talk to me. Until then, blah blah blah your way to irrelevence!

Dude, its cool that you fought for your country and all that. I (we) as Americans respect that. But everyone has there own calling. Me for one, had no intention of joining. But others who do, i respect. Most that i knew never fought in combat. It was peace time. Thats cool. But those who do, you joined and fight for our country. We respect that. I won't bend over and suck you off for it. Damn! What do you expect!
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.