View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 09:00 PM   #375
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Agreed. Whenever there's been talk of a player's strike or a holdout, we often agree on the board that our loyalty is to the uniform and helmet. Players come and go and we may love them while they're here, but the long-term continuity is the uniform and logo. I think that's why this is a hard conversation.
Keeping the colors and design is 99% of it for me, even if the arrowhead around KC was something different, or even something as simple as a circle.

The Chiefs are like the Raiders and Steelers and 49ers and Cowboys and Broncos and Dolphins and Saints in that regard.

Once I see those colors, I know who they are and what city they represent so if the Chiefs ever changed their colors, my connection to the team just wouldn't be the same.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.