View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #1941
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I didn't know that the Disney/Fox deal meant that Fox Sports Midwest is sold to ESPN. That seems to change things.

Instead of getting 30% of the yearly profits, the Cardinals now get 30% of the sale. Do the Cardinals just put that on their Stadium debt and we don't see any of that money put towards players payroll? Or was this sale where they were counting on the cash to pay out $250 million to Stanton?

Also if they owned the TV station, it behooved them to keep a good team playing on those TV sets. Are they now just concerned with the butts in the seats at Bush?
I haven't seen information anywhere suggesting that the Cardinals are giving up their stake in FSMW as a condition of the sale. If you buy someone's stock who has the controlling shares of a company you don't get every share in the company, just what the seller owns and is willing to sell.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.