View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 09:29 AM   #141
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Here is a question for you o.city: Have you ever been extra rough with a patient who was a pain in the ass or a jailed convict you treated that you found out did something real bad?
Nah, I don’t usually ever even know what they did anyway. Don’t really care, not my job to judge them. I’m there to help with their tooth ache. Nothing more.

I do have a few PIA patients (I’ll let you figure that one out) that when I see their name on the schedule I kinda cringe but that’s pretty normal.

I get people had bad experiences and the dentist isn’t the funnest place to be. But it’s hard as shit to hit a moving target with a spinning drill so try to sit still
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.