Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 09:05 AM   #1671
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
One last update on this. He is pretty much back to normal now. Still lacking a little energy, but clearly the worst is behind him. I can't help but think how close we came to putting him down and so glad we gave him and extra day to see if he could fight his way back. We still have the concern of his liver cancer, but we've already got a year past the initial diagnosis, so who knows how much longer he'll be with us?

Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers!
That's good to hear, man. With my old boxers we had to go through that kind of stuff. My old boy was just getting so bad that even though it was very hard, we felt it was best for him to have the vet put him down. One of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make. Good luck and God bless, Bob.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote