View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 02:46 AM   #1924
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
2 is really the crown jewel in my opinion. It's in my top 10 all-time games.
Agreed. It's probably in my top 5.

I must say I'm really enjoying playing through the first one, though. It's held up well considering how old it is. I really like most of the characters; almost feels like visiting old friends I haven't seen in a long time. Good gameplay, for the most part, although as I remember ME2 is much better. Driving the mako over mountainous terrain sucks as much as ever. Excellent voice acting, and while in games like this the main quest can be a bit of a boat anchor (I'm looking at YOU, Fallout 4) this one is quite good. Saving the galaxy is much more interesting than rescuing some goddamn brat who ends up being a super villain.

ME3 was a real letdown - the ending massively pissed me off. I understand they improved it due to the fairly universal negative reactions, but I'm not sure if I'll play it or not.

Andromeda was better than ME3, but not by much. It was a bit of a mess, the story wasn't as good, the baddies were just pale copies of the ones from the first three, and for whatever reason they changed the basic facial appearance of the characters, and they just looked.... off. I didn't mind it as much as some, but I have no desire to ever play it again.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.