View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 04:24 PM   #114
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
I don't think he's going to be challenging speaks.

Our line today would be:

Okafor, Jones, Nnadi, Speaks

That's honestly a pretty stout run stopping unit and we have the size upfront to really let our linebackers do some damage in blitzing downs.

If Okafor struggles to stay on the field it's because we drafted an edge guy who is stealing his snaps...not Speaks.

The way the D-line is shaking up I really hope we find a way to get Devin Bush in the first.

Dorian O'Daniel + Devin Bush and occasionally the Honey Badger getting set loose on blitzes is going to cause a ton of havoc.
If we got Devin Bush my opinion would change heavily but that’s not going to happen at 29 and he’s not ballsy enough to trade up for a MLB.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about