View Single Post
Old 06-20-2003, 05:19 PM   #16
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

I made a turn that was a little too wide and ended up in the left lane. When I was getting back into the left lane, I turned the wheel too much and got on the sidewalk. While attempting to hit the break, my leg was pushing on the wheel and caused me to turn right and into the house. Other than the side-view mirror, the only damage is under the right headlight....some dents, scrapes, and two small holes where the brick punctured the metal.

Gotta give you credit, at least you showed up to face the music.

So, is this little incident big enough for you to get demoted back to the parking lot - or will it bust you all the way back down to a Huffy?
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.