View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 06:18 AM   #58
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
A QB was not just dumped in Andy Reid's lap. Then he was told to develop him. With out Reid's input, giving up the picks and Andy's time to work with him. Hunt's money. The GM at the time is not relevant
I mean, I agree in so much as I think the importance of Veach is a distant 3rd to Reid and Mahomes (though obviously credit is due re his role in the 2nd). I think last year is where he gets most of the kudos simply because of Mahomes' cap hit. Building a roster that's good enough around that ain't easy. Maybe the roster was only good enough because of Reid's wizardry and Mahomes' greatness, but it was good enough, and that was his job.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.