Thread: Movies and TV Jack Reacher
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 12:27 PM   #63
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Wife and I watched it Sunday. It was fun. Not particularly deep, though the plot got a bit confusing with all the running around that went on, NY, Atlanta...**** I dunno, all over the place...ya gotta be willing to turn your brain off and just enjoy the ride. It's a good time. It's no Jack Ryan that's for sure, but it's really not supposed to be.

Although I have to laugh, guys are always willing to challenge that dude to a fight...in reality, I think paid or not these dudes would be like...ah...no...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.