View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 11:48 AM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I'm not a huge Tarantino fan. I do, though, understand his appeal. I was willing to give him a shot at this being that I love Trek and I get the guy is super talented.

That said, a 30's gangster Star Trek sounds like 12 pounds of dogshit in a 5lb bag.
lol man I don't know I think it would have some potential. Picture a bunch of gangsters shooting their tommy guns at Kirk & Spock and then they blast them with their phasers (killing em all). lol could actually be badass if done right

Ideally I really just want Tarantino to tackle the sci fi genre whether it be a Star Trek film or something else.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.