Thread: Movies and TV Official Rick and Morty thread
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 10:22 AM   #105
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yup, to each their own.

I've used my FIL's words before in similar situations but it's a lesson that has a lot of applicability.

My HS girlfriend (now wife) was a year behind me and would come up to college my freshman year to 'visit friends' for the weekend. And she'd make up some shit about what she was doing and who she was staying with and blah blah blah.

And after a couple months of that her dad just said "Look, I know what you're doing. You don't need to lie about it but let's just not rub it in my face and we'll be just fine..."

I know what's going on with these hormone addled lunatics - I remember middle school. But I just don't see much point in rubbing my face in it, that's all. More strange than entertaining.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.