View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 07:28 AM   #59
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
You would be much braver than I.

I can't see Clemente ever losing value at this point. However, I do see these new cards with their astronomical values going down in value in a few years.

I’ve hung onto it for 60 years now. I’ve looked at it so long that I’m bored with it. It’s been my main card for awhile since I sold my 52 Topps Mantle 20 years ago. I was so fortunately as a kid growing up that I loved rookie cards & my mom didn’t throw them out in the 60’s.

Having 3 HOFers on one card is pretty cool though & covers my entire life as a Chiefs fan.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.