View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 02:27 PM   #38
Diablo Negro

We have a big SB party every year and I was trying to figure out how to navigate it so that my watching experience doesn't get completely blown. Typically there are a bunch of women talking their heads off the whole time and not watching the game etc...Sexist I know but it's the truth.

Going to put a big TV in our kitchen where the causal fans and non fans can eat and watch commercials etc...and leave the real game watching in the living room on the main TV.

If it gets too bad in the house I'll go out to the garage, been looking for a reason to upgrade to a larger TV out there anyway so think I'll put a 50" out there in the next week.

My garage is kind of man cave anyay.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote