View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 12:36 PM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I was like get out of bounds please God dont get hurt, was referring to Patrick, then I was like holy shit he's gonna score. I love him so much!
Yeah, I thought he was going out of bounds and then he turned the corner. Then he was sprinting down the sidelines and all of those Titans were there around the goal line, so I thought he'd run out at about the three. But he just plowed into them. I thought he'd get an extra yard or two out of it, and then all of a sudden he lunged and everything in the world suddenly became right.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote