View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 09:26 AM   #20254
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I just saw this in an ESPN article...pretty impressive:

http://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-city-chiefs/post/_/id/25637/ravens-success-against-patrick-mahomes-cant-easily-be-copied

I know the Ravens' D is good, but the O-line and RBs better take a long hard look at this
Mahomes needs to improve some too. Few instances where he wasn't calling the right protections. Cover 0 seem to fluster him a bit but you can see how quickly he learns... I think he finally got the hang of it toward the end. He's young and will learn. The OL.. Not so confident they'll get better. Maybe Morse was rusty. And losing Erving hurt.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.