View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 06:36 AM   #66
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I honestly thought that first 'roughing the passer" was actually payback by Clark for the hit to the head on Mahomes earlier. Clark hit Brady pretty much exactly how Patrick got hit, but he didn't try to hurt Brady, he just kind of slapped him.

The second one I have no clue what Clark was thinking there, unless he was just trying to get in Brady's head. Otherwise, it was just a really dumb penalty to take. Which I thought was weird, because Clark doesn't do stuff like that. He doesn't try to hurt the opposing QBs, or try to get in late hits, or go after a QB's knees, in fact he always pulls up, sometimes having to pull off a pretty athletic play in the process, if he sees the ball is gone. But today he made an effort to whack brady in the skull twice. Not his normal behavior at all.

Anyway, great write up again, G. Though I'm not entirely sure that Clark and Jones didn't do more than most think in that game. I'll have to watch the coaches film later this week and see for sure.

GO CHIEFS!!!
I thought the 2nd penalty was suspect but I'd have to watch it again as I was pretty charged up from the comeback going on.

All that matters is we won.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.