Thread: RIP Flopnuts
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 05:16 PM   #229
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Stevie came on board in 2000, me, Flop and SR in 2005 and Pest in 2006.

I'd hung out with Mike quite a bit before that weekend, I *think* it was the first time Stevie, Pest or SR had met him.

But yeah, it felt like 30 years. You'd meet someone new at one of NZoner's bashes and it was like meeting a long lost relative.

This place was awesome back then, people gave a **** about each other and built life-long friendships.
This x eleventy billion
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote