Thread: RIP Flopnuts
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 05:14 PM   #227
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That’s such a great pic, looks like they’ve been pals for thirty years... this isn’t your average board
Stevie came on board in 2000, me, Flop and SR in 2005 and Pest in 2006.

I'd hung out with Mike quite a bit before that weekend, I *think* it was the first time Stevie, Pest or SR had met him.

But yeah, it felt like 30 years. You'd meet someone new at one of NZoner's bashes and it was like meeting a long lost relative.

This place was awesome back then, people gave a **** about each other and built life-long friendships.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote