View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:08 AM   #84
Veteran

I believe there is unconscious bias in everyone. The fact that LA has suffered because of the fires had to be in the minds of the officials, they are human after all. I am not sure what, if anything, is going to be done about the holding that occurs on the Chiefs D linemen; I can remember an SI cover with Peypey on it and Tamba in a choke hold with no call. Something about a rip move where they claim the defender does it to themselves?

Even with the terrible officiating, and it was terrible, the Chiefs had the ball with three time outs and almost two minutes on the clock. Yes, Mahomes arm was hit on the interception however there was no need to take that chance. Just prior to that, the dropped interception by Scandrick would have ended the game.

If that game were played in KC, the Chiefs win by double digits.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0