View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 11:06 AM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
What don’t you understand here?

You went out of your way to praise him. Fine. You then went out of your way to say the only recent mistake he made was signing Edmunds. I reminded you that he also traded for Claypool which was much worse. You then pretend like I’m having some debate about how good of a GM he is when instead I’m just pointing out that you have a glaring omission when you’re complimenting him on his track record.

And fwiw - I think the Carolina trade last year was more the stupidity of that franchise than the shrewdness of Poles.
IF Carolina took CJ and he performed the same he did for the Texans I think it would have been a good trade for them.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli