Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 05:17 PM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire View Post
Change out the word "day" for "week", and 16 year old girl pays more taxes

Note your own "Unless they work a crap ton of hours" exception, and the 16 year old girl pays more taxes.

Your right to your opinion that Billy not paying taxes on 25 million plus is someone who "played the game according to the rules". But I'm sticking to mine that someone who goes along with that sort of pyramid scheme is a conman at best, though I think "burdren to society" is a phrase that describes his lifes work a little more accurately.

I'm glad my life's legacy won't be that of a liars like Billy Graham.
I completely disagree with this statement and even explained why you should to in my previous post. But I'm not gonna wrestle in the mud with you in a fine man's RIP thread, so let's just say you win and welcome to eternal rest Mr. Graham.
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.