View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #1596
Will KC ever be better?

Had a good sized local scramble tourney here yesterday. Couldn't sleep this morning so I got up early and went to the course to look for homeless balls. As I was wandering in a plowed field where players with a major slice on one hole tend to put balls, I noticed I kept finding balls like Nike, Callaway, and even a couple Pro V1s.

Finding those exensive balls in major sliceland, I got to thinking that the players hitting those balls aren't good enough to benifit from playing expensive balls and should settle for economy grade choices to send off into never-never land. Then it hits me, a commercial for Top Flight or even Ti-Tech...

[commercial announcer] Let's be honest, our golf balls aren't as good as our competitors. They don't fly quite as far or roll quite as good as those higher priced balls do.

Let's be honest, you really aren't good enough to benifit from playing one of those high-end balls either. Would you rather send a $5 ball to the right into the tall grass or one of our 50 cent balls?

Why not save yourself some money, buy our brand, then take the money you saved and get some lessons.
[/commercial announcer]
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.