View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #1595
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittysbar View Post
One thing I would recommend. Take them to a shop and have the loft checked on them. A lot of times with clones, not as much time and precision goes into the making of them and they are off, but can be bent to spec.

Like my game is good enough to notice the difference between a 30 degree 7, 37 degree 8 and 41 degree 9.

Actually, I wanted an attack wedge and couldn't get one as the company had quit making them. I picked up a genuine Taylormade R7 AW and other than degree of loft I can't feel or seen any difference between it and the clones.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.