View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 03:08 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm still worked up over that Raiders loss a little bit.
It was an absurd loss that can directly placed upon the shoulders of the officiating. There was an egregious amount of Offensive Pass Interference, the likes of I've never seen in my entire life.

It certainly changed the outcome of the game, regardless of the defensive struggles, Fulton, Erving and Spiller.

I'm not thrilled about the result but it is what it is and it's certainly not the end of the season. But as you said, they need to have a strong outing against Denver because the Cowboys offer another challenging matchup if Elliott is allowed to play.

A 4 game losing streak would be very, very bad for a division title run, let alone, the post season.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.