Thread: Food and Drink Subway Tuna May Be Mystery Meat
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 10:13 PM   #84
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
For myself, I never liked Subway because of their bread. I thought it was tasteless, and to me the bread is as important as what's between the slices/buns. And when the meats are as non-descript as Subway's, well, you deserve what you get if you choose to eat there.
For me, it's not the bread itself but the smell of those 'herbs and spices' baking on their bread.

Of all the shit in WalMart, that pungent blast at the front of the store is the absolute WORST.

Rosemary and oil shouldn't smell like chemicals.

And FTR, in it's decades of history, I think I've eaten Subway around 6-8 times total. Always the same, Spicy Italian on white with lots of [appropriate] veggies [lettuce, peppers, olives, onion. tomato].
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.