View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 10:49 PM   #70
Supporter

Outside Red Robin steak fries and Rallys/Checkers seasoned fries, I'm more concerned with quality dipping sauces.

I'm not a big fan of ketchup on fries [even though I love it fine on hash browns or home fries at breakfast. Go figure], so I want a good honey mustard or chipotle sauce.

For example, Culvers fries are objectively your basic Ore-Ida frozen aisle crinkle fries. But you always get them fresh, and their honey mustard is on point.

Burger King does go a tad overboard with their 'crisp enhancer' coating, to where it's more of a potato product than a fry. To be fair, they're like Rallys seasoned fries without the seasoning.

One that goes unnoticed is Penn Station. They slice the fries from whole potatoes and fry them up right in front of you while they make your sub. Nothing remarkable, except the transparency of fresh ingredients.

Least favorite I know will be an unpopular choice. I don't know what it is about Arby's curly fries. I can watch them come out of the fryer onto my tray and before I sit down they are cold. They ought to use them to insulate the space shuttle for their heat shedding properties.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.