Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 05:57 PM   #164
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
I really, really liked it.

Only things I did not like are basically nit picks, and did not effect my overall movie going experience:

Spoiler!

Saw it on a big screen with thumping sound...definitely the best way to see it.
My biggest problem with it was:

Spoiler!

It's not a big deal, but there are plenty of plausible and more creative ways they could have dealt with it really easily. It's like they were told about this, and just said,
'' who cares - we're making a popcorn summer flick. "

It doesn't matter overall, but it was annoyingly easy to spot it repeatedly happening that it would take you out of the moment and being able to just enjoy the thrill of the ride.
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.