View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 01:30 AM   #7586
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho
Ok, I retract my statement. Please let it be acknowledged here, now and forever that I, el borracho, falsely accused luv of making sexual innuendos when, in fact, no such innuendo was made or intended. I would further like to exonerate luv of any and all culpability and offer my sincerest, humblest apologies and, further, let it be known that luv is as sweet and innocent as a Spring rain and that, to my knowledge, luv is as pure and virtuous as the morning dew in a secret glade, never tainted by sight or touch.
My people are checking for loopholes in this apology for a chance at legal action.

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.